Happy Thursday! Recently I have been seeing more blogs document “a life in the day” so to speak, and thought it’d be fun to do the same. Since I only blog a few times a week, you may not get an idea of my daily routine.
One of the first things I d
o is feed my cats. The other morning when I slept in, they were not shy about telling me they were hungry.
Normally, I try to get up around 6 but end up snoozing until 6:30 most days.
After showering, I usually turn on my computer to start school work. I poured myself a bowl of cereal with sliced bananas for an easy breakfast while waiting to log in. I am loving this Kashi Heart to Heart.
Also, I make sure to get a cup of coffee going. Need that caffeine!
The class I am currently taking in my Master’s Program is Epidemiology. This class is tough, but I know I can get through it. The nice thing about this program is that each course is only 7 weeks!
I have to admit with my computer on, I sneak a bit of blog reading read and occasionally write a post or edit pictures for a post in the mornings too. Thankfully, I have good company.
Speaking of my cats, while I work away you can often times find them outside on my patio. I know, they sure have the life.
und 7:30, I will get my lunch ready for work along with packing my bag for a lunch workout. My lunch consisted of homemade soup my mom made, a salad, pineapple Chobani, and strawberries.
I finish getting ready for work and leave the house at 9:30 to be at work at 10. Since going back to school, I work 32 hours which has really saved me! Here is a picture of my office.
As many of you may know, I work in an outpatient cardiac clinic. I see patients most the day, providing nutrition education to children and their families.
I get off work at 6 and am home around 6:30. The boy and I usually spend 3 days of the work week together. We made salads together and also a recipe that will be coming up for Recipe ReDux…stay tuned.
Often times we relax with a little TV and sometimes a glass of wine.
I try to be in bed by 10, before I start it all over again!
Other Swanky Scoop:
EA, the spicy RD, tagged me in a fun post the other day. Thanks EA!
- Where are you located? Las Vegas , NV
- Where would you prefer to be located? I always thought it’d be fun to live in a city like Seattle and Portland . I love Vegas but haven’t lived anywhere else.
- Favorite cooking tools? Hmm…cutting board, knife, and music playing on Pandora.
- Last song you rocked out to? The newest Pitbull song! We have a dance to it in zumba.
- Favorite Color: I think blue is becoming one of my favorites. And I just love yellow!
- Favorite Time Waster: Lately, reading home improvement and fashion blogs. I can spend hours!
- Favorite exercise: Zumba! No other exercise is half as fun. I love yoga too!
Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Any fun plans?