Hey fellow blog readers! How is your week? Were still having a bit of rainy weather. I am loving it. We don’t get rain in Vegas that often so when we do, I enjoy ever minute. I finished “Dear John” and can’t wait to see the movie. We have our book club this Saturday. I’m not going to lie, I didn’t get through the book this month, “Captain Corelli’s Mandolin”. I am still going to attend and just hang out.
I was so excited that I received a nomination for The Beautiful Blogger Award. I have only been blogging since October, but have really enjoyed sharing my life and meeting so many wonderful bloggers along the way.
How this works… I am supposed to share 7 fun facts about me then nominate 7 other wonderful bloggers!
- My family nickname is Bella. It started maybe around the time I was in high school and kind of just stuck. When I went to Italy, I had mentioned this to the friends I made while abroad. They have shirts all over Italy that say Bella on them so it took off from there. To this day, one of my good friends still calls me Bella.
- I’m VERY clumsy. You can ask my coworkers or really anyone that knows me for that matter. I spill things, walk into things,..you name it.
- I am a HUGE animal lover. I think you all know I have 2 cats, Oliver and Charlotte. They are like my babies. Growing up, my family had pretty much every animal you can think of… a hamster, bird, rabbits ,a cat, a dog, and fish to name a few. I would love to be able to open a no kill shelter for animals one day.
- One of my favorite TV shows is the SOUP…can we just say “Chicken Tetrazzini”.
- I originally went to the University of Nevada, Reno for college. I started up there as a business major. I transferred to the University of Nevada, Las Vegas after a year and a half. I took one nutrition class and I was hooked!
- As I have mentioned, I am a huge sap and love CHICK FLICKS. My favorites have got to be “The Holiday” and “The Notebook”.
- I have a bit of a Twilight obsession. I have read all of the books more than once and we all I know I went at midnight to see the premiere of New Moon. I am worse than a tween.
The lovely bloggers I nominate:
- Michal from Earth Muffin
- Kristen from Eating RD
- Alyson from Nourished Fitness
- Angie from Angie’s Appetite for Life
- Sybil from Nutrition Nibbles
- Diana from The Chic Life
- Katie from The Blonde Reporter
I have loved reading all your blogs and there are so many I find each and every day!
I was going to try out that Bootcamp class again tonight but I am kind of feeling like getting my workout over this morning. Hope you all have a great day!